The Cayman Islands, with its great weather and crystal clear waters, is the perfect location for outdoor water sports. Over a decade ago, against such an ideal backdrop, the Flowers Group began the tradition of the Flowers Annual One Mile Sea Swim.
The Flowers Annual Sea Swim is Caymans largest yearly, sporting event with over 600 participants and over 1000 spectators. The Flowers sea swim attracts participants from Olympic swimmers to novices and is a fun event for the whole family. Participants range in age from 7 to 70+.
On June 20 th 2009, the event continues into its 17th year, and is considered one of the premiere ocean swimming events in the world, as rated by Swimmers World Magazine.
Key facts about
Flowers Annual Sea Swim:
• Family Fun event
• Over 500 participants
• Over 200 participants are kids
• In conjunction with Sea Swim, during the race, there is a One Mile Walk for non-swimmers
• Promotes healthy living, development of sports in Cayman
• Over 1000 spectators
• Extensive coverage in all major media outlets, including newspapers, radio and TV
• Event has a very strong presence in the community
• Completely non - profit, all registration proceeds are donated to a local worthy charity.
If you are interested in being a sponsor please email us at email@example.com